Saturday, April 16, 2016 The Colonial Feast
- Held at the Ruritan Community Center on Rt. 50 at Cold Stream Rd. in Capon Bridge (old church building across from current Methodist Church)
- 5:30-6:30, doors open, set-up, prepare etc. Dinner: 6:30-8:00 pm
- Silent Auction and 50-50 drawing during same period.
- Foundation President will give a short presentation on "The State of the Foundation."
- The wearing of period clothing is a fun attribute of the feast and encouraged; not mandatory for attendance.
- Bring one or more dishes of the following: meat (incl: game, stews, fish, chowders, etc.), vegetables, desserts and/or breads. Please check back for more details as they become available.
Wine and Cheese Party
Note: this event is by invitation only and requires a fee. Please contact the President
if you would like an invitation; see contact page.
Cross-Stitch Event on May 7, 2016, 2-4:30 p.m.
Light Refreshments; Materials Provided. Please register at email@example.com
Season opening on June 18, 2016 - Hampshire Family Frontier Day
Note: Opening event has been moved up a week; it is no longer the last Saturday in June.
as your GPS may not have the correct road name.
- Please check back for details as they become available.
- Maryland Forces will display soldier's skills and customs.
- Many other features of the day for your enjoyment
- Opening Day for the Fort Edwards Visitor Center
- Held at our Visitor Center, 350 Cold Stream Road; however, check our directions
We will be open on weekends from June 18 through October 2, 2016.
Our 2016 Calendar is not yet finalized. Keep checking back for updates!
Note: The Visitor Center may be open for the School Tour Program in Sept., Oct., April and May, but this is by pre-registration only. Call Robert Flanagan for information on the program (304)856-3866. School tours may be scheduled in the winter months, but those tours are limited to a mazimum of 30 students.
For directions to our site see our roadmap page. Your GPS may not have our new road name and number!
full menu at top left